Are you interested in an innovative, tuition-free public school choice for your student?
Elk Grove Unified School District (EGUSD), an accredited online academy for grades K-12, provides a learning experience that challenges all students to realize their greatest potential. To help you understand what it offers, we’re hosting several in-person and online events. These events will give you an opportunity to learn how an individualized, tuition-free, online education works, and how EGUSD Virtual Academy can help you can make the most of your child’s education with:
• The exceptional, effective K12 curriculum
• An individualized approach to learning
• An active school community
• Highly-qualified Elk Grove Unified teachers
In addition to the exceptional curriculum and supportive community, students enrolled in Elk Grove Unified School District Virtual Academy also get:
• Face-to-face meetings with teachers for parents and students at five locations throughout the district
• Opportunities for academic and social enrichment, as well as a dedicated parent support network
• Access to online lessons 24 hours a day, seven days a week, from anywhere an Internet connection can be found
• Communication and advice from teachers through e-mail, web-conferencing, and in person
• A rich assortment of career and technical education electives for high school students
Your child can thrive
If you’re looking to make a positive change in your child’s education, Elk Grove Unified School District Virtual Academy may be the option you need. Enrollment for Elk Grove Unified School District Virtual Academy ends August XX, XXXX.
Find out more today. Or, join us at an event near you, either in person or online![Yellow panel copy on left]
Elk Grove Unified School District Virtual Academy is now accepting enrollments for the upcoming school year. Students in grades K–12 who reside in Sacramento, Amador, Yolo, El Dorado, Placer, Contra Costa, Solano, Sutter, and San Joaquin counties are eligible to enroll. Find out more!
Not quite ready to enroll? Come to an upcoming event, either in person or online, to learn more! Don’t miss out. Enrollment closes soon!
Get full event details.
Wondering if an online school is right for your child? Here are six things you can do to help you decide:
• Join us at an upcoming event
• Request a call from the K¹² Enrollment team
• Request and download our 56-page Program Guide
• Explore sample lessons
• Watch videos and read testimonials of K¹² families
• Visit our Facebook page to hear from current parents
# # #
Email Sample[Subject line:]
There’s a new tuition-free, online public school option in your area![Body copy:]
Arizona International School is now open for enrollment!
You have a choice in your child’s education. Arizona International School, an accredited, public, tuition-free school program available to Arizona students in grades K-12, is an innovative, high-quality alternative to the traditional school experience.
Arizona International School provides a high quality online schooling experience with:
- The award-winning online curriculum from K12 for grades K-5 and Aventa Learning by K12 for grades 6-12 featuring engaging interactivity, animation, activities, video, and more
- Highly qualified, state-certified teachers who work hard to give students the one-to-one attention they need to succeed
- An experienced staff who ensure individualized school experiences for each student
- Flexibility in scheduling and pacing
- Support, guidance, and skills students need for success in the workplace
Your child can thrive in school this fall. Full-time enrollment for grades K-12 is now open.
Find out how to enroll!
# # #