AboutProfile and Skills
Born: Brooklyn, NY
Home: Fairfield, IA
Years Writing: 15+
Degree: B.S. Biology, cum laude, Towson Univ.
Writer and editor of digital and print content including blogs, case studies, landing pages, web pages, articles, books (nonfiction and fiction), scripts, proposals and more
Extensive portfolio of marketing and advertising work
Developed brands, messaging and marketing strategy for small companies to the Fortune 100
Published novelist, playwright, essayist and scriptwriter
Ghostwriter for clients, working under their name
Hollywood experience at production companies
Early career experience as a software developer and classroom instructor
SaaS, EdTech, IT services, food certification (TIC), marketing, consulting, mind-body-spirit, publishing and entertainment, and more.
Clients and employers have included eFax, eComDataCentral, IBM, K12.com, Naviance, FoodChain ID, Physicians Employment, Ideal Energy, Bedford Falls Company, Universal Studios, Voice of America, U.S. Department of Energy, Candle Corp., and many others.
Film, Stage and Creative Writing Experience
• Screenplay Analyst, Universal Studios & Twentieth Century Fox, Los Angeles, CA.
• Contributing Writer, Baltimore Sun, Baltimore City Paper, Iowa Source magazine, and others
• Writer of Warsaw, finalist at playwright’s festivals
• Writer of Waking Maya, #1 Amazon bestseller in visionary fiction
• Manager of educational and press literature for the Shoah Foundation, a Holocaust oral history project
- Understanding Client Needs 95%
- Reasoning and Problem Solving Skills 90%
- Power of Observation 95%
- Yielding to Limitations 5%