AboutProfile and Skills
Born: Brooklyn, NY
Home: Fairfield, IA
Years Writing: 25
Degree: B.S. Biology, cum laude, Towson Univ.
Writer and editor of digital and print content including blogs, web pages, articles, books, scripts, proposals, and more
Extensive portfolio of work
Developed brands, messaging, and strategy for small companies to the corporate leaders
Novelist, playwright & essayist
Ghostwriter, working under clients’ names
Extensive experience in B2B marketing
Early career as a software developer and classroom instructor
Business & Consulting Focus
SaaS, EdTech, IT services, digital marketing, food certification (TIC), publishing, Amazon KDP, and arts & entertainment.
Clients and employers include eFax, eComDataCentral, IBM, K12.com, Naviance, FoodChain ID, Physicians Employment, Ideal Energy, Bedford Falls Company, Universal Studios, Voice of America, U.S. Department of Energy, Candle Corp., and many others.
Creative Writing Experience
• Screenplay Analyst, Universal Studios & Twentieth Century Fox, Los Angeles, CA.
• Contributing Writer, Baltimore Sun, Baltimore City Paper, Iowa Source magazine
• Finalist at playwright’s festivals
• Writer of an Amazon bestseller in visionary fiction
- Understanding Client Needs 95%
- Reasoning and Problem Solving Skills 90%
- Power of Observation 95%
- Yielding to Limitations 5%