AboutProfile and Skills
Born: Brooklyn, NY
Home: Fairfield, IA
Years Writing: 25+
Degree: B.S. Biology, cum laude, Towson Univ.
Writer and editor of digital and print content including websites, articles, books (nonfiction and fiction), SEO, case studies, blogs, scripts, proposals, academic papers, and more
Comprehensive portfolio of marketing and advertising work
Assisted 40+ clients in the technology, publishing, entertainment and education fields
Developed brands and marketing strategy for sole operators to Fortune 100
Creative skills as a published novelist, playwright, essayist and scriptwriter
Ghostwriter for numerous clients, working under their name
Expertise with most digital media types/channels including managing social media for clients
Hollywood experience at production companies and with celebrities including Steven Spielberg
Early career experience as a software developer, broadcaster and classroom instructor
Special focus in sustainable technologies, IT services, food certification (TIC), consulting, screenwriting, personal growth & spirituality, higher education, K12 education, publishing and entertainment. Writer of marketing collateral, websites, profiles, executive communications, ads, ghostwriting, proposals, video and more. Able to work on single projects or assume responsibility for an organization’s full communications needs.
Clients and employers have included IBM, Texas Instruments, Bedford Falls Company, Universal Studios, Voice of America, U.S. Department of Energy, FoodChain ID, Candle Corp., K12, eFax, Xdrive, Wild Divine, PictureTel, Naviance, Ideal Energy, Iowa State Bank, and many others.
Film, Stage and Creative Writing
• Screenplay Analyst, Universal Studios & Twentieth Century Fox, Los Angeles, CA.
• Contributing Writer, Baltimore Sun, Baltimore City Paper, Iowa Source magazine, and others
• Writer of Warsaw, finalist at several playwright’s festivals
• Writer of Waking Maya, an #1 Amazon bestseller in visionary fiction
• Manager of educational and press literature for the Shoah Foundation, a large Holocaust oral history project
- Understanding Client Needs 95%
- Reasoning and Problem Solving Skills 90%
- Power of Observation 95%
- Yielding to Limitations 5%